30 October 2020
Christmas 2020 — The Story of the Nativity
Our 2020 ‘The Story of the Nativity’ Christmas stamps will soon be available via our retail kiosks and post office counter network.
Post your letters and cards by attaching one of these festive stamps and be sure to spread some warm wishes this Christmas.
About Variable Value Definitives
Variable rate definitive self-adhesive stamps’ are known as ‘Post & Go stamps’ and ‘Faststamps’ in a number of other jurisdictions. They are popular, highly collectable and viewed as the next generation of self-adhesive stamps. Each stamp features the stamp value, date of issue, sequential number and stamp identifier.
To help you understand our handling of this item below is some further information as some aspects are different to other postal administrations.
• The ‘The Story of the Nativity’ stamp issue is a set of six stamps which are part of our normal issue programme and will be supplied in accordance with your standing order requirements for commemoratives.
• The set of six stamp designs will be available as collector items – mint / cto set, first day cover and presentation pack.
• They will be vended via our retail kiosks and post office counter network
• The withdrawal policy will match our current issues
• The minimum value supplied for collector purposes is the 1st class postage rate up to 100gms prevailing at the time of request – currently 62p
• The stamps will form part of our year collections and will feature in our 2020 Lindner pages as a strip of six.
These stamps are available from across our network of self service kiosks.