29 September 2020
Famous Mosques in Taiwan
Stamp: SN D696
Stamp Name: Sp.696 Famous Mosques in Taiwan Postage Stamps
Issue date: 2020-09-29
Dimension of stamps(mm.): 50 × 30 (mm)
Printer: Cardon Enterprise Co., Ltd.
Drawer: Huang De-chun
Designer: KN Creative Design Co., Ltd.
Sheet composition: 20 (4 × 5)
Print color: Colorful
Paper: Phosphorescent stamp paper
Perforation: 12½ × 13½
Chunghwa Post has offered a set of two stamps depicting distinctive mosques, as described below:
1. Taipei Grand Mosque (NT$15): Located in Da’an District, it is a recognized historic monument of Taipei City. The building exterior showcases the burnished copper dome, arcade, and two 20-meter-high minarets. It exudes a sense of noble beauty.
2. Taichung Mosque (NT$28): Located in Nantun District, Taichung, it is an imposing Islamic building and an important place of worship, assembly and study in central Taiwan.
(1) First Day Cover (162 mm × 114 mm): NT$2 apiece
(2) Folder (with or without mount): NT$5 apiece
(3) Loose-leaf album page: NT$8 apiece
(4) Pre-cancelled FDC affixed with one NT$15-denominated stamp: NT$17 apiece
(5) Pre-cancelled FDC affixed with a full set of stamps: NT$45 apiece